The department of applied and natural sciences provides opportunities for investigators who perform research on science and technology-related projects. The objective of this department to invite investigators to come up with research ideas, write grants, and publish.
The department consists of researchers | investigators from a diverse scientific background that will span from medicine to mathematics. Will focus research on topics that are related to Nepal and Nepali.
The main objectives of the department are as follows.
- Recruit investigators with productive research and publication portfolio.
- Promote collaborative opportunities among researchers within the department and outside.
- Provide logistical support to write grants, conduct research, and write manuscripts.
- Conduct webinars on monthly basis.
- Plan and conduct training camps for undergraduate and high school students.
- Establish collaborative agreements and MOUs with government and non-government entities to foster research and development.